Digital Marketing Consultant
Consultant, Digital Marketing
This position can based in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Department: Digital Marketing
The Digital Marketing team forms the backend of the Online Marketing team, playing the critical role of managing campaigns and tracking their performance. We partner closely with platforms such as Google, Yahoo and Facebook, and understand the consumption trends to effectively optimise our clients' campaigns. Our team consists of a sharp, analytical minds with a strong marketing flair and enjoys pursuing the constant evolution of the digital landscape.
Role: Consultant, Digital Marketing
As a Consultant within the Digital Marketing team, you will be working closely with Sales Consultants to strategize ad concepts for clients. You will need to be well versed with the major media platforms and perform optimisation on the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. In addition, you will also be trained in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Analytics amd Social Media Marketing.
The ideal candidate must be extremely comfortable working directly with clients, proactive, motivated, innovative, and work well within a fast paced cross-functional team.
- Be the point of contact for 25-35 key Advertisers.
- Understand fully our Online Products & Services and be able to explain them to Advertisers.
- Develop, actively test, and analyse keywords, titles, descriptions, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize results, drive volume and hit targets on your SEM advertising accounts.
- Coordinate and manage media planning with the various Ad Networks (Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, AdMob).
- Understand site structure analysis methodology for favourable search engine indexing, practice On-page optimization and copywriting, and perform link building strategies for SEO projects.
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of Advertisers' Online Advertising campaigns and web properties through Google Analytics.
- Spearhead renewals and up sell with the sales team.
- Participate in marketing campaigns, seminars and projects.
- Passion in digital media is a must. (If you spend less than an hour a day on the Internet, you really should not apply!)
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or Diploma from a leading tertiary institution.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self starter.
- Great process management and excellent follow-through.
- Outstanding team player.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Experience working with clients at all spending levels.
Preferably 1+ years advertising/media industry related experience.
Send your CV now
We work hard and play even harder. No complaining is allowed and no bad attitudes.
PS: Here are some tips on how to get the job (read carefully please!)
- Attach your resume with pertinent experience
- A cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for this job
- Finish off this sentence: "I spend most of my time online …"
We've got a nice office, and a GREAT culture!
"To any of you out there interested in working here, I love the culture here. The people are warm, sincere, helpful and friendly, with no airs about them, not even the bosses. When it’s time to talk business, you know they’re serious…" ~ Stephanie Phua
Here at clickTRUE, we place huge emphasis on Technology and Talents – technology as the driver to workplace productivity and passionate talents to push business innovations, both individually and collectively (check out our corporate philosophy!). Our goal is to constantly challenge status quo and build a company that evangelises digital marketing.