Sales Consultant (SG)
Consultant, Sales (SG)
This position is based in Singapore.
We welcome fresh graduates from Engineering/Comp Sci background with an infectious attitude to change the world.
The Sales team is the bloodline of the company, keeping it growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of advertisers and providing them with the highest levels of service. Constantly in touch with the latest evolution in digital media, we advice customers on the most effective online marketing solutions to match their needs. This means that Sales team members need to be proactive, motivated, quick-witted, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Role: Consultant, Sales
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll help some of clickTRUE's customers grow their business using various online solutions (SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics or Conversions Optimisation). You will need to undertake a sales target, constantly upgrade your knowledge, develop a deep understanding of the customer's business model, and create compelling online marketing solutions through customized analysis.
- Build and maintain relationships with a list of dedicated clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support.
- Develop and constantly pursue a deep understanding of online advertising, your industry, and your client base.
- Establish relationships with key client decision-makers including C-level executives.
- Work closely with the rest of the team in ensuring fulfillment of customers' campaigns
- Passion in checking out the latest digital trends (If you don't have a Twitter/Facebook account OR a smartphone, give it up.)
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product, direct and/or offline), marketing program management, or consulting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proven ability to carry a quota, sell, and drive revenue.
- Proven ability to be resilient when faced with obstacles.
- Note: If you have some technical experience in HTML codes or managing website CMS, you will be prioritised for an interview.
At least 1 year of experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting. That said, if you really think you have a flair for this job without the due experience, pitch yourself to us!
Send your CV now
We've got a nice office, and a GREAT culture!
"To any of you out there interested in working here, I love the culture here. The people are warm, sincere, helpful and friendly, with no airs about them, not even the bosses. When it’s time to talk business, you know they’re serious…" ~ Stephanie Phua
Here at clickTRUE, we place huge emphasis on Technology and Talents – technology as the driver to workplace productivity and passionate talents to push business innovations, both individually and collectively (check out our corporate philosophy!). Our goal is to constantly challenge status quo and build a company that evangelises digital marketing.