This position is based in Singapore.
Department: Web Development/ UX & Conversion
The Web Development team is the technology pillar that designs optimized algorithms and ensuring frontend interfaces to gel with backend programming. We are known to be the "geeks" of the company who write cutting edge code. Collaborating closely with Interaction Designers, we create great-looking websites that will deliver a compelling user experience.
Role: Web Developer
We are looking for a good PHP Web Developer to join the team. This is a role that requires not just technical competency but also the passion to create great websites. You will get the chance to work with a brilliant team to explore leading edge web technologies and develop them into real-life projects. If you're a critical thinker with a thirst in exploring new web applications, a strong background in LAMP, this job is for you.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to implement websites from storyboards and mockups.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create and troubleshoot web applications
- Conduct ongoing research of cutting edge web applications and best practices.
- Passion in pursuing the latest coding trends (If you love Stack Overflow and Coding Horrors, you should be a good fit!)
- Experience with the LAMP platform is a must.
- Experience with CMS customisation, especially Drupal and WordPress.
- Sound logical and analytical skills required.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web applications under tight time constraints.
- Knowledge of English and Chinese preferred
- Applicant must be residing in Singapore.
At least 2 years experience in coding web applications.
Send your CV now
We've got a nice office, and a GREAT culture!
"To any of you out there interested in working here, I love the culture here. The people are warm, sincere, helpful and friendly, with no airs about them, not even the bosses. When it’s time to talk business, you know they’re serious…" ~ Stephanie Phua
Here at clickTRUE, we place huge emphasis on Technology and Talents – technology as the driver to workplace productivity and passionate talents to push business innovations, both individually and collectively (check out our corporate philosophy!). Our goal is to constantly challenge status quo and build a company that evangelises digital marketing.