The clickTRUE BlogInsights on Search, SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Conversions and more.
Top SEO Questions I Always Encounter
SEO Specialist, clickTRUE. Responsible for optimizing websites to achieve better search ranking results. Has more than 6 years of SEO experience. Keen to meet more fellow SEO, SEM Specialists to exchange ideas!
In this post I’ve listed some Frequently Asked Questions I’ve encountered from clients & by contacts who are interested in SEO.
This FAQ will serve as a guide to them, including my parents who until now don’t understand what I am doing.
1. What is SEO? What does SEO stand for?
- SEO is the Acronym for Search Engine Optimization
- According to SEO experts, SEO is the process of publishing information in a manner that Search Engines like Google are better able to match your content that is relevant to search queries
- My definition: SEO is a process to ensure your website can be found by search engines so that you get more visitors.
- Check out our relevant blog entries on Search Engine Optimisation
2. Why my website can’t be number 1 or on page 1 on Google?
- Is your website in Flash, AJAX? These are web applications that Search Engine’s have a difficulty accessing.Check on your actual content. SEO’s consider content as “KING” and linking as “QUEEN” towards getting better rankings.
3. How can you measure your SEO success aside from checking Google Ranking?
- Google Analytics can be used to track SEO Campaigns. I posted a blog before about measuring SEO Success Using Google Analytics.
4. How to Rank on Bing.com?
- Bing is a new Search Engine under Microsoft. They might be new, but we should not underestimate there capabilities. Microsoft is really going all out to market their new Search Engine. Anyway, here are some SEO Tips for Bing.com.
5. Can you help us on Google’s Real Time Search?
- Real Time Search are materials posted to Google without any delay, like Feeds, Statuses and others. clickTRUE can help you getting high quality traffic with Google’s Real Time Search. I posted some SEO Tips on our Blog Page for SEO on Real Time Search
- YES! And under one of clickTRUE’s training sessions we ensure that the participants get Interactive. At the end of each topic, time was set aside to enable their participants to apply what they had just learned. Learn more about what we can deliver on SEO Services here.
7. Why should I outsource my SEO?
- SEO is a long process, as we all know. It is strongly advised to seek assistance from SEO Experts or SEO Company.
8. How can a Sitemap help me on my SEO Campaign?
- Sitemap is a Popular SEO weapon for crawling and indexing. Please see my blog post about What Makes A Better Sitemap: XML vs HTML
9. Are you doing White Hat or Black hat SEO?
- clickTRUE is following The Search Engine Guidelines. We are doing “SEO with Honesty and Sincerity”.
You can drop questions and comments below or follow us on Twitter:@clickTRUE