SimplyHer was running a subscription drive campaign for 2 months, offering subscribers a 12 or 24 months online sign-up option. There were several traffic channels (Search Engine Marketing, Emails, Referral Sites) providing a constant stream of visitors to the landing page. However, the number of sign-ups was lackluster, so SimplyHer engaged the help of clickTRUE to improve conversions for the landing page.
Upon further analysis, we found the following problems:
- The landing page did not offer a further glimpse into the content offered in the magazines
- Both the 12/24 options were placed side-by-side, so there is no emphasis for a preferred option.
- The call to action button is placed at the bottom, and the colour of the button is not eye-catching.
clickTRUE then proposed to make changes to improve the conversion rates of the landing page.
- Offer headlines from the latest headlines from the magazine, and when moused over, a preview of the article.
- Prioritise the 24 issues option over the 12 issues option and price savings are given emphasis
- The call to action button was positioned above the fold, next to options.
And guess what? The new introductions brought about a whopping 270% increase in sign-ups!