Google Analytics – Remove The Guesswork From Your Online Marketing Campaigns
Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google to help you track and optimize your websites and online marketing campaigns.
During Ad:Tech Singapore 2009, our Chief Operating Officer, Jereme Wong, explained how you too can use Google Analytics to capture valuable user data. Read on in the slides below as he shares his experience in using Google Analytics as a seasoned online marketer.
Great! Now that you understand how Google Analytics works, here's a refresher of the different kinds of data it can provide for you:
- How loyal are they to your site?
- What language do they use?
- What browser are they using?
- What's their location?
#2 Traffic Sources:
- What are the key phrases people use to find your site?
- Who are your top referrers?
- Is the majority traffic natural or paid?
- What are your most popular pages?
- What are your pages' bounce rate?
- Which are you high-value landing pages?
#4 Goals, Conversions, and E-commerce:
- What's your conversion rate?
- What are the revenue sources?
There you have it. Google Analytics provides you with a comprehensive set of data that you can use to improve your site. All that remains, is how you actually make use of these information to drive value to your business. After all, having lots of data is useless if you don't make use of them.
Therefore, in the following post, our Director of Online Marketing Services will explain to you how to make the most of your Google Analytics data and drive value to your business.
Can't wait? Simply head over to http://analytics.google.com to set up a free account or call us for a Free Consultation! (For the latest updates and functions of Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Blog.)